The Cottage can accommodate upto 8 people and has a Lounge, separate Dining Room, Kitchen, 4 Double Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, Shower Room and a separate Toilet. Outside there is a gated driveway for 2/3 cars and a lawned garden area.
The 4 Bedroom Cottage is approx 200 years old and was originally four 1up 1Down cottages which has now been converted into one 4 Bedroom Detached Cottage. The Cottage is located in the heart of the village of Mayfield on a quiet road 200 yards from the village church, the village also has a pub (Rose & Crown) and a shop a short walk from the cottage. It provides an ideal base for a relaxing holiday and to explore the Peak District.
The cottage is provided with every amenity to ensure your comfort on your holiday or short break.
The cottage provides access to the whole of the peak district and just a stone’s throw from the old market town of Ashbourne which is noted for its fine Georgian architecture and maintains two traditions,
- The Royal Shrovetide Football Game has been played for centuries the goals are three miles apart from one side of the town to the other and include all of the main streets and river in Ashbourne,
- The local delicacy of Ashbourne Gingerbread.
Ashbourne also has a 9 hole golf course, squash courts, bowling greens, swimming pool and a pleasantly situated park and gardens plus many other attractions.
Directions & Further Details:
From £300 to £450 depending on season (Plus gas and electricity by meter reading)
Deposit of £30 per week, by post with letter of confirmed booking dates, balance on arrival.
Premises to be vacated by 10.00 am on day of departure. Arrivals at 2.30 pm.
- Eggs obtainable from Ashfield Farm by prior arrangement.
- Dogs are welcome for additional cost of £20
- Quilts, Quilt Covers, Pillows, Pillow Cases and bottom sheet are all provided.